Friday 27 July 2012

Please, Mom?

So I was on a roll this morning.  I have to be out at Ryan's parents house by 11 to start the preparation for his sister's wedding.  Once I leave the house I'm not coming back until the wedding festivities are over. So I woke up earlier than I would prefer on a day off, worked out, hopped in the shower, grabbed some breakfast and sat down to read blogs.  Well that's where the efficiency of my morning ended.  Everyone posted something last night so I was all giddy on blog updates.  So this little post is all I have time for now, because really, this girl needs to get some stuff done now.

I have been craving decor lately, which if you have read any of my past posts you may have figured out.   I discovered West Elm on Young House Love and I want practically everything they sell.  But I'm cheap, and I have issue with paying for shipping.  However I found out that they have a store in Toronto!  So my maw maw and I are going to travel down there, someday, when I have time....maybe in 2013. 

So these are some of the things I want so desperately:

I feel that this pillow might match my basement.  My basement has a green carpet with blue in it. I don't really know, but I don't really feel like matching decor to the forest greenish carpet.

I love these hive vases.  Aren't they neato?  I don't know what else to say that could explain how I feel about them.

Oh this little owl.  Isn't he cute? I don't know where he would live but he must be mine.  And he is only like $10 or something.  Probably in the Canadian store he will be $30.  That's what they do to us up here.  Even when the exchange rate is awesome, they jack up all the prices.  And then they wonder why we go to the states to shop?


I just think these are cute.  I'm pretty sure they were only a few dollars too.  And they don't look too big, so maybe they would actually limit my ice cream intake.  Or maybe I would just keep refilling it. 

Ok, I better get on with my life now.  And get my stuff in order. Nobody wants a bridesmaid with a wrinkled dress, do they?  Side note: I find it hilarious that when I spell check my posts, blog comes up as an incorrect word.

{all pictures taken from West Elm}

1 comment:

  1. I have never been to that store, but I always love anything that I've seen a blogger post about it!

    ReplyDelete