Monday 9 July 2012

15 Day Challenge - Day 9



I skipped day 8.  What are you going to do about it? Nothing, that's what I thought.  But I'm back for Day 9!

{Day 9} - Describe the best day of your life to date
Life of Love

I'm going to be cliche here and say my wedding.  But it really was the best day of my life.  And to be honest I wasn't expecting that.  I'm not the type of person who loves having all of the attention, so I thought that I would really hate that about it.  But you are surrounded by every single person that you love and care about.  Plus of course you are making a commitment to somebody that you love. 

The reception was so much fun because I knew everyone there.  I hate parties, but if you know everyone then they aren't so bad.  It sure keeps you busy!

And at the end of the day, we were married, and got to go home (well to the Bed and Breakfast) together.  Since we didn't live together before we were married (which seems to be a rarity these days), this was really the start of our lives together.  And that was very exciting.

1 comment:

  1. What a great photo! I'm glad your wedding was the best day of your life thus far, that's how it should be!

    ReplyDelete