Sunday 15 July 2012

15 Day Challenge - Day 15

{Day 15} - What's the best compliment you've ever received

Here we are, the last day of the challenge.  I have done pretty well I think and only missed a few posts.  Ryan says that if I don't post something today then I am a failure.  And I don't want to be a failure.

It's hard to think of a specific compliment.  I guess overall it was a huge compliment when Ryan asked me to marry him.  It's kind of a big deal when someone says they want to spend their life with you.  You can't get more complimentary that that.


So there we have it.  I pretty much completed the challenge.  It's a lot of pressure to have to post so frequently, but it's not too bad when you are given the topics. 

1 comment:

  1. You aren't a failure if you choose to skip a day or two! That's silly!

    ReplyDelete