Wednesday 20 June 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Maybe a link up a week is the way to go? I'm trying to switch it up each week though.  So today I'm linking up with Jamie at This Kind of Love for What I'm Loving Wednesday.



I loved my Tuesday night.  It was productive and relaxing.  Ryan made dinner while I finished and submitted an assignment.  After dinner Ryan went off to get measured for his Tux for his sister's wedding, I cleaned the bathroom, did some laundry and had a great workout.  When he got home we walked to the store for ice cream.  It was a nice night.

I'm loving that I only have 2 more work days left and on Friday I get to head up to the cottage with family and friends.

I'm loving that Pipsi is apparently a hoarder.  Watch out Pips or we will sign you up for Hoarding, Buried Alive! Last night she had a roll of toilet paper rolled out across the bedroom floor from under the bed.  She had toilet paper, dryer sheets, wrapping paper and one of my bras down there. 

And sometimes you just don't have any pictures to go with a post because you are too busy enjoying activities to pull out the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment