Saturday 9 June 2012

Saturday

Pipsi generally starts walking on my head and purring loudly at around 6 in the morning, which is ok because I get up at 6:30 (not preferred but ok).  Well someone forgot to tell her that it was the weekend, it is not ok on a Saturday morning.

Anywho, when you take a week off from blogging and come back you don't even really know where to start.  Where I should start is in the cleaning of my house.  The whole place needs vacuumed, I need to do laundry, generally just organize.  It got out of control while I was studying.  I also should really garden now that I have a free moment.  And by garden I mean weed.  But it's raining, so I probably won't get that urge again for about 3 months and at that point, why even bother.

Going through my pictures I have come up with these beauties.

Bambi used to live in our backyard.  Bambi is about 300 pounds.  One of Ryan's friends wanted him.  Your problem now Cole!



Ryan and his buddy Adam have mini bikes.  Ryan likes to ride around town.  It may be the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.



Safety first? I think not.

Happy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment