Friday 29 June 2012

Inside My Office

Oh here we go with another unfinished room!  But this was the tidiest I have had the office in quite some time so I thought I would upload some pictures of it.  It's a room that tends to collect papers - bills, school work, anything that doesn't have another home.  Sometimes my gym bag lives there.  I close the door and pretend it doesn't exist.  It works for me.

I spend a lot of time in this office.  I really really like it.  Considering it's our future nursery, I don't know what I will do when baby comes some day.  Let's not think about that.

First off, here is the office before. 

The wall colour and carpet is the same as our bedroom, minus the teal wall of course. 

It still needs art. (What room in my house doesn't).  I'm thinking white Ikea frames to brighten up the walls.

My sewing machine has yet to be used.  I need a lesson or two.  Please notice that little grey box.  That's the foot pedal.  It's still packaged. 


The curtains are hand me downs from my brothers room.  What is better than free curtains though? Well chocolate is, but that's another story...


This blog is getting real right now.  Because the clean version of this room is a disaster.  Ignore the mess that is the bookshelf.  And the fact that Pipsi photo bombed most of my pictures.





1 comment: