Friday 15 June 2012

Friday's Letters

Today I'm doing a linkup with Ashley at Adventures of Newlyweds.  Every Friday she has a series called Friday's Letters, so I'm giving it a shot!

Dear Emily Maynard, Can you just pick Sean now and get it over with.  Or you can pick Jef like everybody else wants you to, but that's all DeAnna and Jesse Csincsak and we all know it's not gonna work.
Dear Big Brother Canada, Pick Me.  I wanna be stuck in a house with some crazies for three months.  Thank you.
Dear Pipsi, Thank you for being calm and quiet this morning.  I love you to pieces, but I do not love you running laps around the bedroom at 5:30am

Dear Oliver, Thank you for making my family happy.  You are a cute little muffin.  If you would just come when we call your name we would be all set.
Dear Coffee, I miss you.  I am cranky and tired.  My head hurts.  You make life so much better. 
Dear Husband, Thanks for cooking for me most nights, and only complaining about it sometimes.  Food is the way to this girls heart. 

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Coffee is the nectar of the gods, hands down!

    happy friday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!

    I found your blog through friday's letters, and I'm a newlywed too. Excited to be following!

    hugs,
    april

    ReplyDelete