Tuesday 19 June 2012

Cup 'o Joe Update

It has been 5 days now that I have been without coffee, so I thought I would update y'all (can I say that if I'm from Ontario?) on what it has been like.

My life has been empty.

Ok so Thursday was a brutal day.  I knew about the withdrawal headaches.  Nobody told me that I would be exhausted, have trouble concentrating and that the slightest annoyance would turn me into the incredible hulk.  It was bad. I just wanted a coffee so badly!

It's gotten better since then.  I'm a lucky one I think because I read that withdrawal symptoms can last two to nine days.  I can't even imagine if it had of lasted for nine days!  I'm still tired every day, but who knows if that's coffee related.

Unfortunately, I don't think coffee was the cause of my issues. But I think I will go my two weeks without it at this point just for detox purposes.  Maybe.  We will see how the weekend goes.


via
So now any of you who are considering cutting down on your caffeine intake have been warned.  It's not pretty.  Prepare yourself and those around you.

1 comment:

  1. FIVE DAYS WITHOUT COFFEE.....? woaahhh kudos to you! found you via the link up xo

    ReplyDelete