Thursday 10 May 2012

A Bouncing Baby Girl!

Tonight we welcomed this little girl into our family.
Her name is Pipsi.  Ryan calls her Paul.  That name is a no go.  She was born March 4, making her almost 10 weeks old.  I think we are really going to like her. 

I went to the Humane Society on Tuesday, just to check things out.  And Pipsi and her mama, brother and sister were there.  Unfortunately for me, adoption hours were already over.  So I headed back on Wednesday.  I got to hold her.  She was very scared, but I think she will warm up to us.  Ryan had to meet her before I was allowed to bring her home.  So I went back with him tonight.  Then we brought her home and the family came to visit.  She was scared. 
 Looks like Tali told her off and then she climbed all over Brady.
 She really likes hanging out on shoulders...
And blogging
Now we are hangin on the couch watching The Real Housewives of Vancouver. 
Life is good.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, she is precious!!! I just love her. I think it's awesome that y'all adopted from the humane society!

    ReplyDelete